Hidden Dublin Walks Ltd Are The Only Company Who Dares Bring You To The Hellfire Club! Please select your desired date on the online booking form. Please note that booking for our halloween tour is ONLY available online. Limited places available. Over 16s Only.
Meeting Point - St. Audeon's Church - Cook Street Entrance (i.e. Back of St.Audeons). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
GUIDED BUS TRIP TO DUBLINS INFAMOUS HELLFIRE CLUB IN THE DUBLIN MOUNTAINS
- Board our private Hellfire Express to hear some of the haunted legends that abound further afield than Dublin City Centre at such famous landmarks as St Patricks Cathedral, Rathfarnham Castle and Kilakee House as we wind our way along the path towards the lonely dark Dublin Mountains range.
- Arrive at Hellfire Club: We disembark the bus and walk up to one of Irelands most lonely and infamous places. The burnt out shell of this haunted hunting lodge dating from 1725 is known for its association with Satanism, the supernatural and the occult. Be warned! Although this desolate place is miles from civilisation it has witnessed activities that should not be seen by anyone on this earthly plain. It is not unusual for visitors to experience head and chest tightness as their subconscious picks up on the horrors that this lonely hill has witnessed, it is not a place for the faint hearted!
- Our storyteller will recount the history of this place, including the destruction of the ancient megalithic monuments, the exhumation of the demonic statue and dwarf skeleton to the evil rituals and events that took place here such as the black masses, human and animal sacrifices, and the infamous card game with the cloven-hoofed visitor.
- Learn about and watch footage from the paranormal investigations carried out by PSI Ireland (Paranormal Study And Investigation Ireland).
- The historical "Haunted Hellfire" excurison will last approximately 2.5 hours (inclusive of travel time to and from the Dublin Mountains)
- Torches will be provided on the night (1 between 2) but feel free to bring your own. We will be insisting however that all mobile phones and torches be turned off at certain points on the tour... for your safety!
- Finish back at the Brazen Head, where you can avail of our special drinks promotions and dance the night away to live music.
DISCLAIMER BEFORE CONTINUING TO BOOK:
The Hellfire special tour is taken at tourists own risks. HiddenDublinWalks Ltd accepts no responsibility for personal injury, theft or harm of any nature, ON ANY PART OF THE TOUR AND AT THE HELLFIRE CLUB, and reserves the right at all times to refuse admission, or cancel a tour. By attending the Hellfire special tour, you confirm that you are of suitable mental and physical health for a tour of this nature. Strictly over 16s only - THIS IS NOT A FUNNY TOUR, BUT A SERIOUS EXPLORATION INTO THE MYTHS AND LEDGENDS OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB, UNIQUE TO THE NORTH AND SOUTH OF IRELAND. The tour involves a brisk 20 minute uphill walk, not suitable for those with breathing diffuiculties. By booking you confirm that you are physically fit to do this. All sales are final.
We currently have no dates on sale.